At Ultra Petroleum, we value the multi-faceted skills, experience
and performance our talented employees have to offer.
culture is very unique. It is built on the foundation of our entrepreneurial
business strategy focused on returns which is successfully carried-out by
recognize that employees at Ultra Petroleum are key to our ongoing growth and
are a dynamic, results oriented organization that is small enough to make
decisions fast, yet large enough to have the financial backing that enables our
employees to initiate and successfully complete initiatives.
and accountability go hand-in-hand for all employees at all levels and every
employee is recognized for their contribution and performance.
operate in a highly decentralized work environment where employees can see
their projects come to fruition quickly.
employees are challenged to deliver best-in-class results as normal everyday
business practice as if the company were their own.
recognize and reward outstanding performance at every level of the Company.
Petroleum is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and
promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color;
creed; national origin; disability; religion; age; marital status or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Third Party Representatives or Employment Agencies
Petroleum does not accept and will not honor unsolicited submissions from
third-party representatives or employment agencies.
Ultra Petroleum is committed to providing a competitive compensation and benefits program designed to fit our employees’ needs.
Ultra’s programs are intended to provide an opportunity for employees to build a secure future professionally and personally.
The following information is an overview of benefits that apply to regular, full-time employees. Please note that the provisions of all programs, plans and policies are subject to change.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, our Comprehensive Benefit Program Includes:
- Healthcare Plans – We offer medical, dental and vision plans to employees and their families. Additionally, we offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Insurance Plans – Our life and Accidental, Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance plan provides income replacement in the event of serious injury or death.
- Long-Term Disability – This plan provides partial income in the event of serious long-lasting illness or injury.
- Retirement Plans – We offer a voluntary 401(k) plan that provides employees an opportunity to save now on a tax-deferred basis and access to those savings in later retirement years. Depending on Company performance, the Company may make discretionary contributions to the plan for eligible employees.
- Additional benefits include paid vacation, holidays and Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).